- One-nil to the Argyle...the youth team make a winning start to their Northern Ireland Milk Cup campaign
- Peter Reid is keen to snap up Andres Gurrieri, who impressed in Le Testimonial
- The Trust are looking to recruit new members in the run up to next month's inaugural elections
- The City Council are refusing to give the Preferred Bidder any guarantees on planning permission for any development in Central Park
There's a nice piece about St Luke's Hospice and the charity Help The Hospices on the official site. It's well worth a read, and you can find out more about St Luke's here and Help the Hospices here.
An interview with new signing Jake Cole is now available to view on Argyle World. If you don't have a subscription, the main points of interest are:
- He's looking forward to the Shrewsbury game, where he's guaranteed a start due to Larrieu's suspension
- Cole is a QPR supporter, and spent 14 years with the Hoops before moving to Barnet
A young Argyle team (managed by Kevin Hodges and Sean Reid) are currently playing Bridport at St Mary's Road. The latest on PASOTI is that the mighty Bridport are leading 2-1. Matt Lecointe has got the goal for the visitors. You can follow the match thread of PASOTI here.
Finally, it's been reported on PASOTI that the Riddler has called a press conference for tomorrow morning. Those in the know (Chris Webb from the Trust, Rupert Metcalf from the Morning News) reckon it's to announce a new sponsorship deal.
If you want to read all the Argyle news without clicking on a load of links, why not head over to Greens On Screens' Daily Diary?